Our Final Product is Our Happy Customer
Adding Life, To Life
Winlet Pharmaceuticals was founded in 2009 with a single uncompromising focus: deliver the absolute highest-quality pharmaceuticals products and nutritional supplements for every customer, at the promised time, and at an unsurpassed value.
Winlet is a marketing-led, Pakistani Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health company. Growth has been rapid and achieved both organically and through astute product acquisition.
In it. To Win it.
Winlet believes that this growth has been driven principally by the Group's marketing skills, customer focus, product ranges and developments, financial controls and extensive staff training. Winlet aims to service a much broader segment of the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets than many similarly sized pharmaceutical companies. It sells ethical (prescription) pharmaceuticals, non-prescription medicines, vitamins, minerals and supplements and a wide range of other healthcare products. To service its customers' needs from the highly regulated to the consumer driven markets, Winlet operates as two divisions, the Pharmaceutical Division and the Healthcare Division.
To partner with Winlet is to partner with an industry-leading management team rich in experience and committed to your complete satisfaction. Our stake holders team boasts decades of experience in every aspect of nutritional and pharmaceutical production, including research and development, manufacturing, quality control, marketing and sales, export documentation, ANDA, and FDA regulations.
Business Collaborations• 21st Century USA
• Medisearch Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan
• Medera Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan
• Medley Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan
• Wenovo Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan
A Commitment to Community
We Compete through Value Brands Globally
Our Aim to provide safe, superior quality, affordable and effective, high tech health care products to our customers in compliance with international standards.
• Winlet Pharmaceuticals is a registered firm in the office of registrar under Rule 9 (a) of The Partnership Act 193 and have obtained Form C on 10 February 2007.
• It is also registered in Central Board of Revenue and having National Tax Number 2975347-3 under section 20 of the Finance Act 1999 on 10-09-2007.
• Winlet Pharmaceuticals registered in Central Board of Revenue and has got its Certificate of Registration 03-00-3000-007-64 under Sales Tax Act 1990 on 10-10-2007 as Importer, Distributor and Wholesaler.
• It is also legitimate member of The Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry since 2008 having membership number 68564-A.
• M/S Winlet Pharmaceuticals has license to sell stock and exhibit for sale and distribute drugs by way of whole sales under Rule 17 (2) of Drug Act 1976 and have obtained Form 10 on 27/07/2007.
• M/S Winlet Pharmaceuticals has license to sell/Stock Narcotic and other controlled drugs specified in Schedule "B" under Rule 17 (1) of Drug Act 1976 and have obtained Form 11 on 27/07/2007.